Nios has released assignment questions for the courses 506, 507, 508, 509 and 510 at dled.nios.nic.in website in pdf for untrained in-service teachers under Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) programme. In this article, we have also added assignment questions for the D.El.Ed course 510 (Learning Science at Upper Primary Level). That’s not all; we will also add assignment answers in Hindi & English. keep visiting us.
510 Nios Deled Assignment Questions
Note: Answer the following questions in about 500 words.
- Differentiate among Empiricism, Skepticism and Rationalism by taking suitable examples. (5)
- Explain the following characteristics of scientific attitude with suitable examples. (5)
- A scientific hypothesis must satisfy the following two conditions.
- It should be consistent with evidence.
- It should be testable.
Explain the above two conditions with suitable example. (5)
- Multi sensory learning always benefits the learners. Explain the statement with two suitable examples. (5)
Note: Answer the following questions in about 1000 words.
- Explain the following points with one example related to the Expository Transmission, Discovery and Inquiry approach of teaching science. (10)
- Structured-ness Teaching.
- Learning Process.
- Select a topic of your choice from class VII science text book and analyze it whether it is based on theme or subject centered approach. Justify your answer also. (10)
Note: Answer the following question in about 1000 words.
- Select a topic of your choice from class VII science text book and develop a suitable lesson plan to teach the topic based on Inquiry Approach. (10)
- Explain with suitable examples the tools and techniques which should be used by the teacher to assess the Cognitive, Affective and Psycho-Motor domains of students. (10)
Questions in Hindi: Get Here
510 Deled Assignment Answers
You have to solve the above Deled Assignment questions for the course 510 and submit it to the study center after completion. The Nios Dleed 510 Assignment Paper carries 30 Marks out of which you should obtain minimum 12 marks to pass in the exam. You can write those answers in Hindi, English or the local language. Get study materials here to find out the answers. You may also like to see the assignment cover page. For our answer don’t forget to come later. Stay connected.
|510 Course Code||Answers (PDF in video description)|
|English||Assignment 1, 2, 3|
|Hindi||Assignment 1, 2, 3|
- Must Read: 506 – 510 Assignment Answers Here