DEE Assam: Apply online for the post of Regular Teachers of LP and UP Schools. A candidate must first register by providing basic information such as Full Name (as per the HSSLC certificate), a valid E-Mail address, Mobile Number etc. In this article, we are discussing how you can apply for regular LP/ UP posts at dee.assam.gov.in or 188.8.131.52 website. Scroll down to know about candidates registration & login process.
LP UP Teacher Registration at dee.assam.gov.in
Below we will discuss the Registration process For Lower Primary Teacher Position and Upper Primary Teacher Position
- You need to visit the official website, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in
- Click on “Apply for Regular Teacher”
- OR Visit direct link 184.108.40.206
- Click on your position (LP or UP Teacher)
- Select TET in which Qualified, from the drop-down List.
- Enter TET Roll No & TET Certificate No & Name as recorded in the school certificate
- Select post from the drop-down list (Only for Upper Primary Teacher Position)
- Select District Applied for from the drop-down list & also select Gender
- Choose category belongs to, other than UR, you must attach the certificate. (A copy along with original should be produced at the time of certificate verification )
- Enter Date of Birth and then Indicate if you are working as a regular teacher
- Provide your correct MOBILE number and E-MAIL ID, (Please Note: All communication from DEE will be through the registered mobile and E-mail ID only. No Oral communication or postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances)
- Click the GET OTP Button,
- Wait for few seconds, Once you receive the “ OTP”, enter the same in the Box provided.
- Finally hit the Register button to proceed directly to the application form.
- Your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ to login in future will be sent to your Registered E-Mail ID and Mobile number. The system allows you to enter the data, save the partially filled form. Logout, and resume filling the form by logging in again.
DEE Assam Candidate Login at 220.127.116.11
- Firstly, you have to visit here 18.104.22.168
- Now click on candidate login to apply for the post of regular TET LP/ UP Teacher
- Login Using Username & OTP
How to Apply Online?
- After successful login, particulars as furnished by the Candidate at the time of Registration’ appears in the application form.
- Now appropriate Selection has to be made on ‘Physically Handicapped and “Ex-Serviceman.”
- Select if you participated in NCC (B&C certificate), SPORTS or Cultural, either STATE / NATIONAL Level only.
- Provide Required Qualification Details
- You can also provide additional qualification, if any, needs to be entered though it is not mandatory.
- Provide the complete permanent address and correspondence address.
- BPL candidates must upload the BPL Certificate from the competent authority. Other candidates must provide the IPO details accordingly.
- Scan your photograph (maximum 50kb), signature (maximum 20kb, sign on white paper with Black Ink pen) and your Document (Maximum 300kb) and keep ready for uploading during filling up of the Online Application Form.
- Click ‘Continue’ button to recheck (PREVIEW) the data provided by you. If you want, you can do edit / correct the data. Click SUBMIT and PRINT button to COMPLETE the Online Application Process.
- Take the final print out with your Application number for all future reference
Online Form Submission Date
Online submission of candidate’s application form is from 30-10-2018 to 21-11-2018 till midnight.
Technical Helpline Number
- Please Contact on 9531352931, 9531352932, 9531352933, 9531352934 & 9531352935. [Monday to Saturday 10.00 am – 6.00 PM]
- Send a Mail to email@example.com
Read Official Instruction Before Apply: CLICK HERE
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully.
- The candidate should check carefully for any errors in the data entered in the Application Form before clicking the “SUBMIT and PRINT” Button. Once the candidate clicks the same button, no further changes to the application can be made.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior intimation to the candidate.
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate for the same post will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- DEE Assam is not responsible for any error that the candidate commits while filling the OAF.
- Strictly follow the guidelines provided for scanning and uploading the photograph and signature.
- After filling the application, take a printout and check if all the entries in the online application are printed. If some details are missing in the printout, contact/mail immediately to correct the same.
- The original certificates in support of the claim made in the online application should be produced at the time of certificate verification/ interview and when called for by DEE Assam along with the photocopies of the above certificates.