NIOS Deled 2nd Year Registration process has started on the official website of NIOS, i.e. www.dled.nios.ac.in. The registration process will end on July 7, 2018. According to National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), the total registration Fee is 6000/- per teacher for 2nd year registration. As we all know, the D.El.Ed Programme has been envisaged as a self-sustained programme. One has to pay Rs 6,000 per year, So total Rs 12,000 per candidate for two years course as per guidelines of the MHRD, Govt. of India under SSA. In this article, we are discussing fee payment procedures for the second year courses. So keep reading the article.
Nios Deled 2nd Year Registration 2018
- Online submission of 2nd Year Registration Fees is compulsory for all D.El.Ed. Teacher Trainees
- You have to pay the 2nd Year Registration Fee online From 07-Jun-2018 to 07-July-2018
- The last date is 7th July 2018, After that registration window will not open again (Update: Last Date for Submission of Fee is extended upto 22th July 2018)
- Total Fee is 6000/- per teacher for Second Year Registration
- The unsuccessful or ABSENT Teachers in the 1st Semester Examination will appear in the subsequent examination of 1st Year after due registration for Exam after the declaration of the Results. Such Teachers also need to register for 2nd Year till 7th July-2018
Process for Online Submission of Nios Deled 2nd Year Registration Fees
Just follow the steps given here to make the fee payment.
- First of all, for registering and submitting fees go the direct payment link from here
- Now you have to enter the Enrolment no of D.El.Ed
- Now hit on the submit button to proceed further
- After that, you will see your Name and “Make Payment” button
- Click on the Payment option, and you will be redirected to a payment page
- Now complete transaction with available payment mode.
- You will get the message as payment is successful, you can take the print out of the same
How to Check Payment Status?
You can see the status at any time whether the payment is made or not. You just have to provide the enrolment no, and the status of the Application will be visible on the Screen.
Payment Debited/ Not Updated
If the Payment is debited from the bank account and Status has not changed from Payment Not Made to Payment Completed, Kindly do not make another payment but just wait for 1 Hour, the payment will be updated, and you can check the status by providing the Enrolment no.